eBook: Designing Wi-Fi Networks in Retail Environments
When it comes to designing Wi-Fi networks, retail environments offer their own unique challenges. There are aesthetic considerations to take into account, capacity challenges to overcome for such a high-density space, overall coverage performance, cabling, and much more.
In this eBook you can read about
- Why Wi-Fi Matters in Retail Spaces
- Key Challenges of Designing Wi-Fi for Retail
- How to Gather Customer Requirements
- Best Practices for Different Types of Retail Environments
- Using iBwave Wi-Fi to Design Wi-Fi Networks for Retail