Past and Future of Enterprise Wireless
Looking at how DAS, Small Cells, Private LTE, Wi-Fi and 5G all fit together with CBRS
Presented alongside Celona and CTS
Benefits of wireless connectivity in improving customer satisfaction and employee productivity are clear. Wi-Fi is like oxygen. Small cells and Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) improve mobile operator connectivity indoors. Arrival of CBRS spectrum in the US promises the reliability of LTE/5G as part of private enterprise networks. Bridging the gap between all these options could be daunting for any enterprise IT team or their trusted partners.
Join Dr. Juanyu Bu from Communication Technology Services (CTS), Djamel Ramoul from iBwave and Mehmet Yavuz from Celona as they share practical information on which technology fits where, across different industries and use cases. As usual, expect to see few live demonstrations from our speakers as they try to answer few key questions:
- What are the options in extending mobile operator connectivity within an enterprise facility?
- Why do we need CBRS based private LTE/5G when there is already a Wi-Fi network in place?
- What are the methods available to support Voice over LTE with a CBRS based private LTE network?
- How will “Neutral Host” help in enabling voice roaming between public and private mobile networks?
- What are best practices when designing for LTE/5G wireless within carpeted and non-carpeted enterprise?
Co-founder and CTO (Celona)
Dr. Juanyu Bu
VP, Mobility Strategy (CTS)
Sales Engineer (iBwave Solutions)