Building Tomorrow's Connectivity: Predicting Network Coverage for Future Buildings
With a Special Guest: STF Gruppe
With Special Guest STF Gruppe
Did you know you can effectively predict network coverage and performance for buildings even before the construction project commences? This analytical approach empowers you to assess whether the building necessitates an in-building network or if the macro network can adequately serve its needs. Such an initiative can yield significant cost and time savings while ensuring sufficient network performance.
In our webinar, we are covering everything from residential to commercial buildings, such as offices, warehouses or factories. Watch our expert panel to discover effective strategies for forecasting network coverage in future buildings and gain a competitive edge in the wireless network arena!
Here’s a glimpse of what we delved into during the webinar:
- Predicting network coverage for future buildings: Best strategies and benefits
- Impact of construction materials on wireless signals: Focus on energy-efficient materials
- Overview of propagation losses with common materials
- Outdoor to indoor Link Budget: Understanding and challenges
- Gains of coverage verification for property investors
- Reliable wireless networks for sustainable property values
- Real use cases from residential to commercial buildings, with live demo of iBwave Design and iBwave Reach
Sales Engineer, iBwave Solutions
RF Networks Design Engineer, STF Gruppe GmbH